1) A new season of Chad Vader begins February 1st!!!!
If you don’t know who or what Chad Vader is, go to this link and be educated. Truly, Chad Vader is one of the marvels of YouTube.
2) They’ve chosen a new Doctor, and it’s no one I hate. It’s actually no one I know either, but that’s a good thing, as I am able to come into this relationship with no prior baggage. He’s young, yes, but I’ve watched this interview with him, and I’ve seen a few moments of Doctor-ness in him. He’s certainly got offbeat looks. I like that in a British actor.
However, I still grieve the passing of the 10th Doctor.
3) The new season of Lost begins in a few days, and as I’ve just had a marathon viewing of the last season on DVD, I’m primed and ready. Time travel and disappearing islands and many other things I may never understand, yay!
4) My steampunk corset is half done. And I mean literally half done. Since it laces up the front and back, when it’s unlaced, it’s in two separate pieces. One side is completed, the other half still needs its embroidery, which I’m putting off, because the first half wasn’t all that fun to embroider. I tried a new embroidery stitch, and I’m sorta regretting it. But yay – half of it looks gorgeous!
5) I’ve sold 3 steampunk penguins this month!
6) It looks like Obama plans to pay for my chicken coop I’m building this Spring. More on this later.
7) And now I’m going to watch a Jane Austen film on tv.